Monetary donations are not the only way to contribute to the church community! We would appreciate your participation in the following core Committees and other volunteer activities that are central to the functioning of the church – try it, you’ll like it! We all do what we can, and your helping hands and time are valuable to us!
The information below is incomplete due to the past year of pandemic-related closures, but it is being updated as available.
- Choir & Music Subcommittee: Do you love to sing? Do you play an instrument? New and experienced singers and musicians welcome! Join us in the choir and give the gift of music. Contact Worship Chair, Alec Peck.
- Religious Education & Lifetime Learning: We can learn how to live and love by the principles through every stage of our life. Contribute to the religious education of our congregation. Contact R.E. Chair, Steve Fuji.
- Membership Committee: Help our church grow while nurturing the spiritual education of all! Contact Board President, Pat Cawunder.
- Social Events Committee: Help schedule and organize fun and exciting social activities, i.e., parties, games, social gatherings, and outings for the church and community. Contact Board Member, Avery Burrows.
- Sound Committee: The microphones and other sound equipment are vital for Sunday Services and Church Events. Help maintain and operate the sound equipment — training is free. Contact Sound Manager Kate Lewicki.
- Ways and Means Committee: Help to schedule and organize fundraisers for the church year and for seeking new fundraising opportunities. This committee coordinates the fundraising events between the church and larger community. Contact Church Treasurer, Dinah Roe.
- Worship Committee: Work with the fun and caring people who plan our worship services and faith-building community events. Contact Worship Chair, Alec Peck.