Our Elected Leaders
The Board of Trustees is composed of seven (7) members: President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, and three (3) General Members.
The President and Vice President are chosen by the members of the Board at the first meeting following the June Annual Congregational Meeting.
The Secretary, Treasurer, and the General Members are elected by the church members at the June Annual Meeting.
All Board members are elected for a term of two (2) years, and no member may serve more than two (2) consecutive terms.
Board of Trustees for the year 2022-2023:
- President: Pat Cawunder
- Vice President: Lauren Young
- Secretary: Adam Wedeking
- Treasurer: Kate Lewicki
- General Member: Avery Burrows,
- General Member: Steve Fuji
- General Member: Linda Van Voorhis
- Communications: Vacant
- Finance: Linda Van Voorhis
- Lifetime Learning: Steve Fuji
- Membership: Vacant
- Social Justice: Adam Wedeking
- Worship: Alec Peck
Church Administrator (staff):