Using Zoom to Join a Service or Meeting
ZOOM – QUICK HOW-TO LOGIN GUIDE
Follow the directions below, or
- Option 1: dial the phone number provided in your invite and enter the meeting ID number when prompted.
- Option 2: Click the “One Tap Mobile” number and wait, you will be automatically dialed into the meeting and your Meeting ID will be automatically entered.
Note: If you have already joined the meeting via computer, you will have the option to enter your 2-digit participant ID to be associated with your computer. If you have not joined on your computer, simply press # again when prompted to enter in your participant ID.
- EMAIL: Click the join link in your email or calendar invitation
- WEB BROWSER
- Open Internet Browser
- Go to join.zoom.us.
- Enter your meeting ID provided by the host/organizer.
- Click Join.
- If this is your first time joining from your internet browser, you will be asked to open the Zoom Desktop App to join the meeting.
- Click Open Zoom Meetings (PC) or Open zoom.us (Mac).
- BY DESKTOP APP:
- Open the Zoom desktop App
- Join a meeting using one of these methods:
- Click Join a Meeting if you want to join without signing in.
- Sign in to Zoom then click Join
- Enter the meeting ID number and your display name.
- Select if you would like to connect audio and/or video and click Join.